- (July 03, 2007) I liked the look of this the best. I like how it gives three levels each of light and fan. I think my contractor could insulate around the vent for quieter operation. The halogen lights are just wonderful. Looks much better than the cheapies.
- (September 30, 2005) I bought this hood on line and am totally unsatisfied.Trying to save someone else from getting ditched by its looks.There are better hoods in market than this product.Do not end up spending $$$$ dollars.
- (May 18, 2007) Make sure you have at least one friend, and better to have two, helping you when you go to install this range hood. It is *not* flimsily built. The construction is solid, and finish detail is excellent. Make certain you read the installation manual and *then* look at the light sockets to make certain you purchase the correct lights for this range hood. The installation manual mentions 2 parts numbers for the lights, but only 1 will be correct for your range hood. Read the installation instructions about wood mounting strips carefully and then look at the holes in the top of the hood to understand exactly how wide the mounting *areas* need to be. All in all, could not be happier with this ran
- (17-06-2013) The strip for selecting the fan speed and light settings was not secured to the body of the hood, and I had to press it back onto the hood. Will wait to see how well it holds in the future. It could be better designed, as I think it will come off in no time, regardless of how well we care for it.
- (16-06-2013) Liked the price and it does the job. The whole piece had a twist to it that made gaps at the side and top. I'm the only one tall enough in the house to see the top so I'll live with it for awhile. I'll buy something else next time.
- (14-06-2013) I love this range hood, but my husband doesn't. His biggest complaint is that the work light is in the back (against the wall) and provides little light. That is true, but I like how quiet the hood is, especially on the lowest setting. We don't have a ceiling fan in the kitchen, so I frequently use it to cool the whole room. The stainless finish is nice, and matches my LG range perfectly.